- the items are not suitable for outdoor use,
- they are intended to be used in indoor dry places,
- they should be placed on a flat and dry surface,
- they should not be used in moist and wet environments or close to a heat source,
- they should not be used for transporting pets,
- maximum weight loads for individual products must be complied with.
- any change in the construction of a product may affect its safety,
- products are handmade from natural material, therefore there may be deviations in size and color compared to the images,
- products are made from natural wood therefore discoloring is possible,
- when used incorrectly products may bend, which UtaUta is not liable for,
- products must not be exposed to sharp and rough objects which may damage them,
- products should not be used as cat’s or dog’s toilet – if they are, clean them according to the maintenance instructions and prevent retention of liquids and wet objects in contact with the wood,
- products are not suitable for animals that bite, chew or scratch things (not applicable for the cat scratcher),
- products are not designed to carry heavy load,
- products are not suitable for children.
Maintenance and cleaning of wooden products
Careful maintenance and correct cleaning will lengthen the product’s durability. UtaUta recommends regular checking of the condition of product components and maintaining them properly.
- clean with a soft moist cloth or suitable wood cleaning product,
- do not use bleach, aggressive cleaning agents or rough scourers,
- do not wash with running water.
Maintenance and cleaning of mattresses and cushions
- Wash in a washing machine at 30°C (delicate cycle).
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at moderate heat up to 150°C.
- Mild dry cleaning only.
- Wash the inner cushion at up to 30°C in order to prevent them being lumpy. After washing, place a cushion on a grid and air-dry.